This blog guides you to unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I have bricked my phone few times for finding a way to root the phone. So lets go on with it, shall we.
- Download your phone latest firmware from here.
- Here, enter your phone name and select your country.
- Download the firmware. The firmware will be a zip file.
- Unzip the firmware.
- Download Odin from here.
Installing the Firmware
- Open Odin.
- Select BL as the file whose name starts with BL.
- Do the same for the rest 3 buttons (Note: Select CSC rather than HOME_CSC). No need to add anything to USERDATA.
- Connect your phone is downloading mode (Volume down + bixby button + power button).
- Connect phone to the computer.
- Click start.
The flashing part takes time. After that, the phone will reboot and it will take some time. And guess what?, you have unbricked your Samsung Note 8.
Disclaimer: If you hard brick your phone. I am not responsible for it.